Skip to content
Handle mink lashes with extra care and never tug at the individual strands. To apply please follow these steps:
- Gently pull the two ends of the band until it's detached from the clear tray.
- Next, look downwards into a mirror and position the lashes on your eyes, just above your natural lash line.
- Note the width of your eyes, and trim the false lashes from the outside corner accordingly.
- After trimming, apply a thin, even strip of glue along the band of the lashes and allow the glue to settle for a few seconds.
- Once the glue is tacky, look downwards at the mirror and carefully position the lashes at the base of your natural lash line, pushing it down as close as possible.
- Once you're happy with the placement, allow the glue to dry and you’re good to go!
Removal & Aftercare:
- Gently apply a little makeup remover at the base of your lashes for a few seconds. This will help soften the adhesive; making your lashes easier to remove.
- Using fingers or tweezers, take the outer corner of your strip eyelash and gently peel it away from the skin. Repeat on other eye.
- Once removed, use makeup remover on a cotton bud to delicately cleanse all remnants of makeup off your false eyelashes; including mascara.
- Use your fingers or a pair of fine tweezers to clean both strip lashes of any remaining adhesive; removing all stickiness.
- Replace your lashes on their tray inside their storage box, in order to keep them safe and maintain their shape.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection